The alarm response begins with the alarm itself, of course, but perhaps the most important link in the response chain is the next one–the central monitoring station. The station will get the alarm signal, apply whatever verification processes are in place (audio, video, secondary alarms, etc) and notify the next link in the chain, whether it’s law enforcement, security, fire response, building engineers or administrative personnel. In order for this important step to be completed quickly a lot of things must go right in terms of equipment and human response.
Central Station monitoring equipment has come a long way over the years, and the latest technology can really improve the response time for alarms. The problem is, not everyone has the latest technology. Dynamark, however, stays up to date with the latest, fastest technology available. In addition to running high tech Manitou central monitoring station software, Dynamark also employs the following cutting edge technology:
- Sur-Gard System 4 – Most Advanced Virtual Receiver Available
- DMP – Proprietary for all DMP products
- BOSCH 6600 – Insures proper translation of BOSCH/Radionics
- Visor Alarm – Proprietary for Firelite’s Teldat Line
- AES IntelliNet – Wireless Mesh Radio
- Honeywell 7810 – High Speed Internet receiver
The fastest equipment in the world is not going to help if the person getting the alarm is asleep, distracted, or poorly trained. One way that Dynamark assures that their personnel are up to the task of answering alarms quickly is by maintaining CSAA Five Diamond Certification. To maintain this certification, a central station must meet the following satisfy all of the requirements of the five points of excellence, including:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
This commitment to excellence is visible by how the Dynamark monitoring staff handles alarms quickly, courteously and efficiently helping to contribute to an incredible 16 second average response time.
Are you wondering what else Dynamark can do for you? Download our eBook to find out why we should be your alarm monitoring company.